Amendments to make America free and a democracy once again
amendment that gets the Money out of politics is in the Works
Get started thinking and talk about it now.
The Draft of the Amendment is completed:
Get the Money out of Elections.
Sign the petition now - 1,000,000 + signers will get congress'
Congressional Reform Act of 2011
1. Term Limits.
12 years only, one of the possible options below.
A. Two Six-year Senate terms
B. Six Two-year House terms
C. One Six-year Senate term and three Two-Year House terms
2. NO TENURE / NO PENSION.
A Congressman collects a salary while in office and receives NO PAY
when they are out of office.
3. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security.
All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social
Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social
Security system, and Congress participates with the American people.
4. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
5. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise.
Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
6. Congress loses their current health care system and participates
in the same health care system as the American people.
7. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
8. All contracts with past and present Congressmen are void
The American people DID NOT make this contract with Congressmen.
Congressmen made all these contracts for themselves.